Tutorials To Install I9195IXXU1AOH2 Android 4.4.4 Update On Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9195I

Follow the full guides written here in order to install I9195IXXU1AOH2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat software on Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9195I, and bring all the improvements, features, stability, goodies and anything that Samsung has prepared for you. Surely each Samsung Galaxy flagship owner are recommended to update to the latest firmwares if they are released to keep their Android powered to the best performance.
Advertisements.

As this I9195IXXU1AOH2 is bring for you, the firmware update comes with bug-fixes and performance speeder, so if you are expecting to have more smooth-running condition from your smartphone then now this is the time. As the result you will pose a smile happy face. Yes you can get this update through the automatic features such as Samsung KIES or Over The Air.

Or do not be worry, you can also flash it manually, however please to firstly look the preconditions points below.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9195I

Preconditions.
  • Do not flash the I9195IXXU1AOH2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat if your smartphone is not Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9195I phone. You can check it via About phone through Settings section. Do it guys..
  • Remember since we will use Odin therefore make sure that your Windows OS and its USB cable are in well condition.
  • If you haven't done it, then please to firstly enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus phone.
  • Make backups to your existing data. Do not start without doing this. Okey?
  • It's recommended that you temporarily disable both your Samsung KIES and antivirus software first because these kind of software will try interrupting Odin from running.
  • Follow all the written guides from this post entirely without skipping anything.
  • Remember if your device is rooted, then it will be un-rooted. And if your device is using a custom recovery image then it will be placed with a stock recovery. And if your device is powered with a custom ROM then its system partition caches will be erased by the firmware.
Advertisements.

Please to download and then unzip these files to your computer.
  • Download United Kingdom (O2): I9195IXXU1AOH2_I9195IO2U1AOH1_O2U .
  • Download Odin3 v3-07 (If there is already Odin on your PC then no need to download it again).

Tutorials to install I9195IXXU1AOH2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat on the Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9195I

  1. Power off your smartphone now and then boot into the Download Mod. Do so with pressing these three buttons while your phone is turned off; Volume Down + Home + Power.
  2. When your phone is displaying a warning like this, then release all the buttons you are pressing, as the change you need to press the Volume Up.
    Warning Download Mode
  3. Now double click on Odin you downloaded to your computer.
    Odin3 v3.07
  4. When Odin is opened, and your phone is in Download Mode, then connect it to your computer for Odin to detect your smartphone.
  5. Added!!! message will then show up on message box, that means your phone is detected, well done guys.
    Successfully Connected Phone To PC From Odin
  6. Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button further search the firmware files you have unzipped earlier, the file extension is.tar.md5. Oke.
    PDA On Odin
  7. Click Start button and Odin will then flash the I9195IXXU1AOH2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
    Start Odin To Flash Tool
  8. PASS notification (Look the picture below as a reference) appear if Odin has fully flashed the firmware to your smartphone.
  9. Restart the Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9195I to complete the process of installing the  I9195IXXU1AOH2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
Fix bootloop and other errors.

Those who can not boot into the normal mode during restart, then they need to perform a factory reset through recovery mode. But behold! Make sure you already made necessary backups before performing the mass clean up.
Done my friend you are now having a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9195I powered with XXU1AOH2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware. And if you like this post then share it. See you again on the next posts of the Install Android ROMs blog.
Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon